Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Arizona
- We will gladly submit your dental/medical claims to your insurance carrier for you. Prior to your appointment, our staff will contact your insurance company and determine their anticipated benefit payment. We will also estimate your anticipated portion for your recommended treatment plan. We also recommend that you contact your insurance company to learn what dental-medical benefits are provided to you. It is very beneficial for you to understand how your dental-medical insurance works.
- Cash: Receive a cash discount if payment is received up front in full
- Check, Debit or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!