Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Please note that payment is due at the time of service.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental- We are a Contracted Provider with Delta Dental
- Our office is NOT a contracted provider for BCBS, Medicare, Medicare Replacement, Medicare supplement or Medicaid/AHCCCS. We will gladly submit your dental/medical claims to your insurance carrier for you if you have out of network benefits, with the exception of the ones listed above.
- Please inform us of any insurance plan prior to your appointment. We will estimate your anticipated portion for your recommended treatment plan. We also recommend that you contact your insurance company to learn what dental-medical benefits are provided to you. It is very beneficial for you to understand how your dental-medical insurance works.
- Cash or Check: Receive a cash discount (only if paying by cash/check) if you have no insurance and payment is received up front in full.
- Debit or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) .
Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks.
We will send you a monthly statement. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. Please contact us at 928-773-2530 if you have any questions.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit , Cash and Personal Checks. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time of service. Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage. If there are any questions, please contact our office at Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of Northern Arizona Phone Number 928-773-2530.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!