Meet the Doctor
Dr. Todd Dingman, D.D.S., M.D.
Dr. Todd A. Dingman received his undergraduate degree (BS) at California State Polytechnic University. He received his D.D.S. from Loma Linda University, and his M.D. at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He completed his residency at Carle Foundation Hospital-The University of Illinois. He also earned a certificate in Internal Medicine.
During his residency training, Dr. Dingman received extensive experience in oral and maxillofacial trauma, cleft palate and cleft lip surgery, oral and maxillofacial pathology, dental implants, oral and facial bone grafting and reconstruction, wisdom teeth removal, and dental extractions. As part of his training in Residency, he has had extensive experience in anesthesia and sedation.
Memberships and Professional Organizations
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Arizona Dental Association
- Northern Arizona Dental Society
- Arizona Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesia
- Wilderness Medical Society